Our 30 mins check-in are created for individuals who already have a decent fundamental, and can work independently with our program.
WHAT WILL YOU EXPECT?
First and foremost, we listen – We acknowledge and understand that each of us has different goals and types of motivation. According to your goals, physical capabilities and level of commitment, we will craft out a bespoke program for you.
- Weekly 30mins Video Conferencing for you to ask questions and demonstrate your progress.
- Weekly training program based on our assessment and previous weeks progress
- E-mail support and accountability (from both you and us – trust us, we have ways to keep you motivated and hungry for progress)
- Making necessary adjustments that speeds up your progress
- We believe that a strong understanding of the foundation is critical to further progression. So, we will first start you out with a standard (yes, standard) list of exercises carefully chosen for you, and guide you the proper way of executing them before piecing things together to offer you a customised program.
Our online program is a consolidation of our years of experience in coaching coupled with a deep understanding of movement anatomy and psychology from both practitioner and teacher perspective. We always step outside of our comfortable domain so we can better understand people from all walks of life to help our students in achieving their goals. Gymnastic skills, Hand balancing, Strength and conditioning, Injury rehabilitation, Joint instability management and Senior training are the main services we provide.
4 sessions : $300
All inclusive of :
Weekly Training Program (PDF and/or Videos)
Duration of each session: 30 mins
Expiry of 4 sessions: 6 weeks
You will be more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
“I have been training with Jay since 2015. I had very poor body awareness, mobility and flexibility and was prone to injuries, so much so that my orthopaedic surgeon commented that I was starting a collection. Under Jay’s patient coaching (and I’m a very slow learner), I’m amazed at how far I’ve progressed, looking back at what I couldn’t do 5 years ago to what I could achieve today, which I never thought was possible. Jay patiently taught me how to listen to my body while safely executing exercises within my abilities, always mindful of my history of injuries. His quirky humour and creativity in figuring out ways to help me understand and execute a move safely ensures that there’s never a dull or slack-off moment during training. I give 5 stars”
I have trained with many personal trainers in the past but none has matched up to Jasmine. She is knowledgeable, dedicated and a true professional. She customises programmes to suit my condition and has a deep understanding of my requirements. Always cheerful and encouraging, her sessions are well-planned, progressive and enjoyable. She combines different techniques and is striving to make me stronger, more flexible and physically confident. Excellent at gauging my limits and an eye for detail, she always knows how hard to push. I can now jog again, squat, and do a dead hang, amongst others! As a senior with osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, I am thrilled to bits with this improvement. Next up, boxing….! Thank you, Jasmine. You are a gem!